Monday, August 3, 2009

cupcakes...


this is by far my favorite "recipe" book ever!!
there are so many neat ideas inside.
its all about decorating cupcakes but
there are also recipes for making different cupcakes and icings.
the book teaches you various techniques to improve your cupcakes and techniques to ice them too.
its actually a pretty reasonably priced book...
you can get it for under $20.

the downfall: there are not enough reasons to make everything inside.
but if i ever get a reason, we are all in trouble!!

2 comments:

  1. PATTY!!! I have plenty of reasons for you to cook cupcakes! If you would like to spread the wealth, call me! Cooking is very therapeutic. If I come across any good recipes, I'll pass them along. I have one for Italian Cream Cake that is pretty much the most delicious thing ever! Let me know if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome brooke!!
    cooking has definitely become my new hobby/therapy!
    we'll have to start trading out our secrets!

    ReplyDelete