Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hello, is anyone out there?!

hello anyone who is reading this!!
to get started, i'll give you a heads up on a few things...

this maybe a terrible blog!!

my sister thought it would be good for me; something i would enjoy.
i definitely enjoy the baking and cooking, but i'm not sure if i will be good at the blogging!!
either way, i've found different recipes here and there, so i figured the right thing to do is share the good ones...
and blast the bad ones!! :)
i just found my interest in baking around january.
being bored is never any good and since i can't sit still, i started baking.

i hope my adventures in baking will help you guys enjoy it too!!

happy baking!!
p

2 comments:

  1. I bet your cookies are baked with mean, not love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i might jsut have to slap rick when i see him next! :D i mean...he already thinks i'm mean!

    ReplyDelete